- Users of this site must not be less than 13 years old.
- Nude, pornographic or sexually suggestive photographs are not permitted on ‘Do You Like It?’.
- Any activity that occurs under your screen name is your responsibility.
- It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
- Threatening, abusing, intimidating, harassing and impersonating others is not permitted on ‘Do You Like It?’
- 'Do You Like It?' must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for all the content that you submit and display on the ‘Do You Like It?’ service. This includes any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, and links.
- You must not falsely imply that ‘Do You Like It?’ is associated with any other websites by means of hacking the “Do You Like It’ service, or adapting or modifying ‘Do You Like It?’ or another website.
- You may only access ‘Do You Like It?’s private API by means of the ‘Do You Like It?’ application itself.
- All content on ‘Do You Like It?’ including but not limited to user profiles and photos must not be crawled, scraped or otherwise cached.
- Spam (unwanted email or comments) to any ‘Do You Like It?’ members will not be tolerated.
- Do not use web URLs in your name without prior written consent from ‘Do You Like It?’ inc.
- Worms, viruses or other codes of a destructive nature must not be transmitted to the ‘Do You Like It?’ platform.
- Laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright) must not be violated during your use of ‘Do You Like It?’
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your ‘Do You Like It?’ account. While ‘Do You Like It?’ prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that ‘Do You Like It?’ cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the ‘Do You Like It?’ service at your own risk.
- Understand that we reserve the right, without notice, to modify or terminate the ‘Do You Like It?’ service for any reason, at any time.
- It is our right to refuse anyone access to the ‘Do You Like It?’ service for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to close the account of any username that has become inactive, or we believe has violated trade mark or may mislead other users.
- It is our right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Proprietary Rights in Content on 'Do You Like It?'
- NO ownership rights are claimed by 'Do You Like It?' on ANY text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the ‘Do You Like It?’ services. However, by displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the ‘Do You Like It?’ services, you hereby grant to 'Do You Like It?' a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate Content. We reserve these rights without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels. Only Content that is not shared publicly ("private") can not be distributed outside the ‘Do You Like It?’ services.
- By using the ‘Do You Like It?’ service, you hereby agree that advertising and promotions on the ‘Do You Like It?’ services may be placed on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of these promotional activities are subject to change without notice to you.
- By using the ‘Do You Like It?’ service, you warrant that: (i) you own the Content that you post on or through the ‘Do You Like It?’ services or otherwise have the right to grant the license to said content, (ii) the Content that you post on or through the ‘Do You Like It?’ services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the Content that you post on ‘Do You Like It?’ does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person as a result of Content you post on or through the ‘Do You Like It?’ services.
- The ‘Do You Like It?’ services contain Content exclusive to 'Do You Like It?' ("'Do You Like It?' Content"). 'Do You Like It?' Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws. 'Do You Like It?' owns and retains all rights in the 'Do You Like It?' Content and the ‘Do You Like It?’ services. Your use of the ‘Do You Like It?’ services entitles you to a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the 'Do You Like It?' Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use. This use may only be in connection with viewing the Site and using the ‘Do You Like It?’ services.
- You may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the ‘Do You Like It?’ services.
- 'Do You Like It?' performs a number of technical functions in order to offer the ‘Do You Like It?’ services. These include but are not limited to reformatting or transcoding Content to allow its use throughout the ‘Do You Like It?’ services.